Week-end Prenatal Yoga Workshop:
Yoga offers a way to stay relaxed throughout your pregnancy and to welcome your child in serenity.
Let me introduce a new prenatal yoga week-end workshop which will take place in the Victoria Cerise private nursery in Evere.
Address: Rue Van Cutsem17, 1140 Brussels.
The prenatal yoga class at Victoria Cerise’s will take place in the children’s usual play area: a warm and cosy room and a peaceful environment (max 8 Mums to be). I will be glad to coach you with all my experience and caring attention.
Of course, as we are in Brussels, the class is bilingual: English and French will be spoken according to attendees' needs.
You may start as of 15 weeks into your pregnancy.
- Mobility and Energy thanks to appropriate exercises, in the respect of your current boundaries.
- Relaxation, with thorough breathing work.
- Calm and Confidence shall settle with positive visualisations.
- Meet other mums
Also worth mentioning: yoga offers efficient tools to tackle the small inconveniences of pregnancy (back ache, stomach burns, swollen feet and hands etc...)
Although the body-mind work done in the prenatal class contributes to a smooth delivery, this workshop is aiming at Mother and child's well-being: it will not prepare you for child delivery itself.
Saturday mornings 10:30 till 11:45.
You need to enroll for all 4 classes which constitute a full workshop.
Each session will have different contents as follows:
Yogic breathing and good preventive habits for a smooth pregnancy.
Releasing tensions: moving, breathing and focus.
With your partner: Living pre and post birth time together in yoga.
Getting ready to welcome your child confidently.
Participation Fee: 80 euros for 4 Saturdays
Getting ready for the workshop?
- Book your place well in advance (8 mums max). To do so, please contact Julie Moerenhout at the crèche (email@example.com)
- Make sure you block the dates on your and your partner’s agenda
- Wear comfortable clothing on the day
- Bring a yoga or camping mat if you have any
- Bring a ‘banana’ cushion if you have one
- Arrive a few minutes in advance so that you have time to settle down smoothly.
See You Soon!